BombSquad is an explosive arcade-style party game best enjoyed with group of friends. You can jump, throw, punch and bomb your way to victory as you compete in a plethora of mini-games including Capture-the-flag, King-of-the-Hill, Bomber-Hockey, and of course Epic-Slow-Motion-Elimination.
BombSquad is a party game, but that does not mean that you cannot play the game solely. This is the best entries on Google Play. If you are looking for something to entertain your Android sporting friends, large family reunions, numerous children in your household, or simply enjoy a hilarious explosive gameplay on your own, this game is a brilliant thing to keep on your Android device. It would be better if you have controllers in the game.
Features of the game
- Up to eight players can get in on the action through BombSquad’s
- BombSquad gets the support of different keyboards, PC gamepads, Wiimotes, PS3 controllers.
- Can use iOS and Android devices as wireless Gamepads via BombSquad Remote
- Available for free on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App store.
- The game features gratuitous explosions, advanced rag doll face plant physics, local and networked multiplayer, and extensive controller support as a result everyone can get in on the action.
- Gamepad to play or BombSquad Remote app.
- External controller to play.
- BombSquad VR is more demanding on hardware than a regular BombSquad.
- Link your Cardboard account to Google Play account to share the progress
What is needed to start?
- Rubber Band
- NFC Tag ( optional)
How to download the game
Cardboard puts virtual reality on your smartphone. The Cardboard app helps you launch your favorite VR experiences, discover new apps, and set up a viewer.
- Add accounts to your device
- Download the official Google Cardboard app.
- Put your phone in a cardboard viewer
- Tricked out with a pair of magnifying lenses.
- Find the play store app on your device
- Hit up the Google Play Store’s Cardboard section to expand your VR library
- Set up a password
Go to start and click the mouse to play the game.